Monday, September 27, 2021

Under Your Spell



Lining up my sends for Halloween. 

For this card, I started with textured cs from Core'dinations.  It has a great weave texture to feel.   The printed cs is from Abandoned JHoltz Idea-ology.  The sentiment is from Avery Elle stamped on black cs with white embossing powder then cut with a double stitched die from My Favorite Things.  The bottom die cut is from Sizzix Thinlit Frightful Things and then I coated it with Wink of Stella so it sparkles on an angle.  Last touch, adding that acrylic dot made in my oven by melting a plastic bead.
All then added to a black cs base. 



Thanks for stopping by.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Outlawz Wed - Sketch
Creative Fingers - ATG
Polkadoodles - ATG
Krafty Chicks - Occasions - Halloween
Dies R Us - ATG with DRU Dies.  Sizzix 
TicTacToe - Diagonal DieCut/Free/Fall Halloween







Thanks for stopping by ...... 

Have a great day. 

Dawn

3 comments:

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love this Dawn, the paper strips are a great contrast with the silhouettes, and that's an awesome sentiment! Thanks for playing along at Krafty Chicks.

Nelly said...

Great card and silhouettes are fabulous! Thanks for sharing with Polkadoodles this week Nelly dt x

Pamela Duncan said...

Great little card! Thanks for sharing with us On Polkadoodles Crafting. Pam, DT