Thursday, September 2, 2021

Water Fairy

 

Hello ... this is my make for the challenge at

The challenge this month rounded corners.
The Sponsor for this months challenge is 

For my card, I am using the image Water Fairy.
I used marker on the image and framed it with blue card stock.  I used gold embossing powder on the sentiment with a HeroArts stamp.  Oxide Sprays in Mermaid Lagoon, Peacock feathers, and cracked pistachio on the background.  Gold Neuvo drops. Silver mylar leaf sticker leaves and a paper flower.  All on a pale blue base. 



I hope you have fun playing along and good luck on the challenge. 

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:



Thanks for stopping by 
Have a great day 
Be Safe

Dawn


3 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card. I love how you’ve shaped the image panel. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
Liz xx

kReN said...

Love your water fairy. Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede. kReN@afourthlife. Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogspot.com

Judy V said...

Fabulous creation! Thanks for joining us for Week 36 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge!