Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Shake It


   This card is for the sketch challenge at 
We have a sketch and shaker theme this month.  
This sketch is below. 

For this card, I started with a stack of supplies and tried to organize it up.  I have orange and white solid card stock and a couple of pieces of orange coordinating pieces from Simple Stories.  One piece of orange plaid from Recollections and a orange metallic piece I found in my scrap,  I cut the circle hole and the circle ring with my circle dies.  The balloons were cut with my Simon Says Balloons die.  The Tag was stamped with combo stamp and die set by Art C-  stamped and edged with Orange Marmalade.  The flowers are Recollections and orange and white bakers twine. The shake contents are white iridescent confetti with orange and gold sequins.  All cut and set onto a white heavy cs top fold base. 



Shake Shake Shake .... Shake Shake Shake .... Shake your birthday, Shake your birthday.

Here is the sketch for this month

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
CRAFTY CALENDAR: Lots of Layers
CRAFTY HAZLENUT: Patt Paper
CITY CRAFTER: Polka Dots
STAMP, INK, PAPER: ATG
THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR: ATG

Thanks for stopping by ... and you're welcome for the ear worm.

Have an awesome day


Dawn

Thanks for the win opportunity !! I'm excited!! Whoot Whoot

5 comments:

maria f. said...

What a great idea to use a shaker as that sketch element. Such fun!

Cicci said...

Wonderful card and a wonderful design!!! Love the colours!! Fantastic birthday card!!!
Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
HUGS Cicci
TTCRD DT
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}

Cards by Beckie said...

Such a lovely fun card. Thank you for sharing at crafty hazelnuts patterned paper. Rebecca x

Deonna B said...

Dawn, Go see who won at TTCRD Hint...Hint...

Planetsusie said...

This is beautiful Dawn - I love those layers and the papers work so well together. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Two or more Layers) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you and I hope we see you next time. Sue Pxxx DT