Friday, February 2, 2018

Wild Thing





      

Hello from the design team  at the
Brown Sugar Challenge.
The theme this week is
 Valentine's Day
and our sponsor this week is





Isn't she a cutie ... I printed the stamp on white card stock and colored her with pencils.  The sentiment is on a piece of pink card stock that I trimmed the ends to banner it.  Out of the same pink card stock, I hand punched a few small hearts.
I had a piece of leftover pink butterfly background designer paper from I think ... Mambi ???  It's been in my scrap box forever.
I mounted these all up together and tacked the small hearts along the side.  I added a small sequin in the corner of the hearts and then filled the sequin with glossy accents.
Thank you for stopping by.  I hope you have fun playing along.

Cute Card Thursday: ATG
Water Cooler Wednesday:  ATG
Inspiration Destination:  ATG
Addicted to Stamps and More:  Make you Mark
C.R.A.F.T: 3 of a kind = three hearts
CASual Fridays:  Hearts
Cards for Gals: Think Pink
Shopping Our Stash:  Loves me ... Loves me not



Have an awesome day !!


Dawn.

7 comments:

Mimi said...

Super cute card! Excellent coloring. Thank you for sharing this at Shopping Our Stash! I have not played with Brown Sugar for a long time... I need to visit soon.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Thanks so much for joining us again at the Watercooler Wednesday "Anything Goes" challenge this week Dawn. What a beautiful image and so well coloured and layed out. Great card!

Gail said...

She sure is a cutie! Great colouring on this sweet image. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Dawn, what a lovely card. You've certainly coloured that pretty image beautifully. The little hearts and sequins add such a feminine touch as well. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Sheryl said...

Dawn you've coloured the image beautifully.
I love this pretty, feminine card.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Bobby said...

Wonderful pencil coloring, Dawn. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Michelle Lupton said...

Sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge :)