Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Valentine hugs


 


This is my Design Team Card for the month of February with
Stinkin Inkers 


Come on over and play with us.
The theme this month is .....
LOVE IS IN THE AIR

I started with the different shades of pink card stock that I cut into strips.  I carefully placed them all into the same embossing folder 'holly vines' from Sizzix so that the pattern of the folder continues through the 4 colors.  From the ends of the the discarded strips ... I cut a small heart in each of the colors.
I mounted the strips in order onto a piece of black cs.  I dragged some gold DMC floss through some glue and curled in onto one side.   I then attached the hearts in the opposite order on top of the gold thread.
From gold foil designer paper, I cut BIG HUGS from a Simon Says Die and attached it in the opposite. corner.
All of this was put on a tip fold pink card base.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Casual Fridays: Hearts
Crafting from the Heart: ATG





Cupcake Inspirations: Heart








Simon Says: Love is in the Air
Cardmania: Hearts
Daisy Chain:  Love
Unicorn Challenge: Valentines


Thanks for stopping by for a peek ...
Have fun crafting ....


DAWN

5 comments:

kksb said...

I like your colors and shading.

Unknown said...

Love the contemporary design of your card and the colours are fabulous.Thank you for sharing with us at Daisy Chain and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member x

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hags,
Danijela

Michelle Lupton said...

Cool card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays Challenge :)

Wendy Bellino said...

Nice color palette! All the little details really enhance your design...I love the gold foil letters! I'm so glad you joined us this week at Cupcake Inspirations! Wendy DT