Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Birthday Wishes


It's challenge time at 
Crafts Galore Encore 

as usual is ATG
this months sponsor is 


For my card, I started with the image:  Nature's Little Treasures and I used all colored pencils. 
I trimmed it down and framed it in both pink and white cs.  The sentiment was stamped on the same pink cs using white embossing powder and a stamp set from My Favorite Things and raised with dimensional tape. 
I set it on a piece of cs from DCWV with the pink on pink flowers.  This was set on a piece of cs top fold base.  I added a couple of paper flowers in the same shade as the flowers in the image. 

I hope you have fun playing along with us this month and I wish you all the best of luck in the challenge. 


I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may
Craft by Design - May Anything Goes 
Lemon Shortbread. Anything Goes
Simon Says Happy Birthday 
Water Cooler Wednesday Challenge - Feminine Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart ATG
Crafting with Attitude ATG
Crafty Hazelnut - May Challenge



Thanks for stopping by
Have a great day
Happy Crafting.

Dawn 

6 comments:

Andree said...

A fabulous card Dawn. Lovely paper and image xx

Helen said...

Your image has a lovely gentle look about it, Dawn! This panel looks great on the DP background! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Isobel said...

Great project thanks for joining us at Crafting by Designs

Carole J said...

Beautiful card and lovely colouring on the gorgeous image! x

ankitag612 said...

Such a beautiful feminine card. I love the floral die cuts you added around the frame. Thank you so much for joining us on Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Xx Ankita

Victoria Rowson said...

Lovely creation! Thank you so much for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge Blog. I hope you can join us again soon.
Victoria DT