Thursday, May 30, 2019

Make a Wish





Hello Everyone
It's time for a fresh challenge at 
The Theme for this challenge is 
EMBOSSING DELIGHT
wet or dry embossing. 
Our Sponsor for this challenge is


For my card, I am using the sweet image "Kai".  I used both markers and colored pencils on the image and then fussy cut her out.  For the background front panel I blended Dusty Concord, Seedless Preserves and Wilted Violet along with Stormy Sky and Chipped Sapphire.  I then splattered white acrylic paint that was watered down.  I cut a piece of dark green scrap with a MFT grass die and then I cut out of white a LawnFawn picket fence die.  I stacked those together.  On the background, using a PennyBlack stamp set and silver embossing powder.  I dropped our cute little Kai into the scene, added paper flowers and clear neuvo drops and set that on a dark grey front panel and then onto a black side fold cs base.
I hope  you have fun playing along with us and I wish you the best of luck in the challenge.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Penny Black - Make your own background.
Stamp, Ink, Paper - ATG - Designer's Choice
Crafty Card Makers  - Birthday
Simon Says - ATG
WaterCooler Challenge  - ATG


Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Dawn


.

4 comments:

Helen said...

Sweet card!
Thanks for playing at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Dawn T said...

super sweet card Dawn. Lovely background. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Dawn ~ DT

crafty said...

A lovely card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers challenge.
Mary

Tristan said...

I can just picture that sweet little girl wishing upon the stars. Thanks for joinin gus this week at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.