Thursday, May 2, 2019

Scribble Flowers



It's another challenge at 
Creative Knockouts
The theme this round is 
Friendship
our sponsor this round is 


For my card, I started with the image Scribbled Floral and I used all colored pencils on the image.  I trimmed it down and framed it in a pale pink cs. I set that on an offset darker frame and then trimmed the overhang.   The pink plaid cs is from DCWV.  The sentiment was stamped in Walnut Stain and clear embossing powder.  I added the satin ribbon and bow and the paper flowers and neuvo drops and everything was set on the dark pink side cs fold base.

I would like to add to the following challenges if I may:
Sparkles - Flowers
Southern Girls - ATG
Cute Card Thursday - ATG
The Card Concept - Flowers in Freestyle Collage
Carlins Challenge - Flowers
Crafty Hazelnut - May Challenge

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have fun playing along.  I wish you the best of luck as well. 

Happy crafting

Dawn 

6 comments:

karin said...

Hello Dawn,

Such a beautiful card you have made, love the flowers on it and the colours are correct according to our Colour chart.
Thanks for joining the Challenge at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Karin
DT

carla said...

This is a great card, very beautiful.
Thank you for joining us at Carlin's Kaartenparadijs.
Good Luck !
Carla (DT)

Dawn Phillips said...

Such a pretty card. It's lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Basslady said...

a very charming card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany,
Silvi xoxo

Marcie Sharp said...

Very pretty and springlike! Love it. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

flossbite said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge. Hope to see you again!