Saturday, June 1, 2019

Cameo



Hello Everyone!!
There's a fresh new challenge at
The Crafter's Cafe

The theme for this round is
Girls/Ladies and/or Embossing

and we have two sponsors for this challenge.



For my card, I am using an image from Morgan's Artworld 'Cameo 6'.  I used both colored pencils and markers on the image.  I then cut the image using a Sizzix scalloped circle stacked die and cut a larger frame in dark brown cs.  I brushed the edges of the image with Vintage Photo distress ink. 
Using brown paper I clear embossed a background stamp and then cut the edge with a fun pair of very old Fiskers scissors.  I'm having fun pulling them from the back of the cabinet.  I then cut another piece of white scrap to give the brown paper a bit of focus.  The background paper is from Core Dimensions.   The sentiment is a wood stamp from Hampton Arts and is stamped in Walnut Stain distress with added clear embossing powder cut down to a flag.  I added rose gold brads to the corners and then mounted the whole piece onto a kraft side fold cs base.  A couple of added blue flowers and cream NeuvoDrops and it's ready to go.

I hope you have fun playing along with us and I wish you all the best of luck in the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting.

Dawn

No comments: