Tuesday, August 20, 2019

HB Notes


Hello Everyone
It's my BIRTHDAY TODAY
and
It's a new challenge at
Try Stampin' or Not on Tuesday.

This round the theme is a this or that and I will post the image below.

For my card, I started with a piece of blue cs as my front panel.  I added a piece of chevron silver mylar card stock from Mambi that I rounded off the corners.   I then ran faux stitching around the edges of both.  I then cut a piece of grey/blue paper from recollections and framed that with a piece of grey cs.  I wrapped blue and white bakers twine around the front panel.  The HB sentiment is a sticker that I had in my stash and I raised it with dimensional tape and topped it with a wink of stella to give it a bit more flair and shine.  I then added robin egg blue Neuvo Drops around the piece.  All on a dark grey side fold cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge at Try Stamin' on Tuesday.

Here is the sketch for you to follow:













I would like to add this card to the following challenges:
all of these challenges are Anything Goes
Crafting with Attitude
Crafty Calendar
Crafty Hazlenut
Craft Rocket Challenge
Crafters Castle
Creative with Stamps - Masculine
Simply Create Too 
Lets Craft and Create

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Dawn

7 comments:

Sabina said...

It's a great card Dawn.
Thank you for your entry at Let's Craft and Create this month.
Sabina DT

cass said...

Great design for a card, Dawn. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too "Anything Goes" Challenge.

cass said...

Wonderful card with great paper comb. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Sue said...

Great card and thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar challenge hugs Sue x

Billie A said...

Great masculine birthday card. Love the papers and the layout. So glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.

Billie A
Creative With Stamps
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
Always Fun Challenges
Colour Crazy Challenge
Creations In Pink
Do-Al(l)Kreatives
Crafty Gals Corner
Crafty Catz

The Craft Princess said...

Very nice card!!! Happy Birthday!!! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafter's Castle this month....good luck :)
Hugs... Janie
DT
Crafter's Castle
crafterscastle.blogspot.com

Ellen said...

Lovely card, well done! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket Challenges.

groetjes, Ellen