Thursday, August 1, 2019

Penguin





Hello everyone
It's time for another challenge at
Crafts Galore Encore

as always, it's anything goes.

Our sponsor for this round is



For my card, I'm using Dancing Penguin.  I used markers on the image.  The papers are from DCWV an old old holiday pad.  I used a stacked scallop circle punch from Sizzix.  The sentiment is from ArtC and I stamped with white embossing powder.  I ran faux stitching with a white gel pen along the edge.
All mounted on a maroon cs side fold base.

I hope you have fun playing along with us on this challenge.  I wish you the best of luck as well.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
My Time to Craft: Xmas
Crafting by Design: ATG
Lemon Shortbread ATG
Craft Rocket Challenge ATG


Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting.

Dawn

5 comments:

Carole J said...

Cute little dancing penguin, Dawn. Lovely card design. x

Andree said...

A super Christmas card Dawn. I love this happy looking penguin image xx

Larelyn said...

Such an adorable penguin. Thanks for sharing at My Time to Craft.

Megan J said...

Hi Dawn, a fun card to add to your Christmas stash, thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs... good luck in the prize draw... Megan DT

sallysbitz2 said...

Such a lovely Christmas Card. Just love a penguin, you have coloured it beautifully x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk