Thursday, August 15, 2019

Wanda




Hello, you're just in time for another challenge at

The theme for this challenge is a choice of two
Dots and/or Stripes    
 OR   
 I spy with my little Eye 
something beginning with  "A" 

the sponsor for this challenge is 



For my card, I am rolling with the theme of I spy 'AQUA' as in the color.  I am using the image Weekend Wanda and I used both markers and colored pencils on the image. I framed her with a bit of aqua cs.   I started with a grey background panel and I added bits of aqua scrap cs from DCWV  (Violet Leaf) then added the image.  The sentiment is colored with markers and then edged with cracked pistachio distress ink.  I added some gold mylar stars and some gold Neuvo Drops and then edged the small area of grey with a gold gel pen in faux stitching.

I hope you have fun playing along in the challenge and I wish you all the very best of luck
Thank you for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Dawn
.

No comments: