Saturday, July 3, 2021

Dance



 


I was playing with my watercolors a bit.  Blending shades of green and blue.  Both of the stamps are from Inkadinkado, the sentient is 'Thoughts of the day" and the flower is from 'the Meadow' set.   I stamped them and used silver embossing powder on both the image and sentiment.  I framed the watercolor paper with a piece of pale purple cs and set everything on a white base. 






I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Color Throwdown - Green Blue and purple
Fresh Made Sketch - #492
Lemon Shortbread - ATG #149
Simply Create Too - Sentiment as main focus

4 comments:

Dawn T said...

Your background is awesome. Lovely card Dawn.. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

Chana Malkah said...

A super fun card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana Malkah, DT

Jen Timko said...

Such a pretty background. Lovely with the silver. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

Wanda Cullen said...

Your background is so beautiful using the Throwdown colors! So glad you joined our challenge this week!