Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Holiday Travel



 This was a quick card to put together.  I started with a stamp from Bugaboo and I colored it with markers.  
 I grabbed a piece of red/white polka dot cs from Simple Stories.  I cut the square hold with MFT square shaker die and frame.  I set the image behind the window and used the red cs frame as well.  I added a pale green bow and then set it all on a red cs base.  The sentiment was cut with a stitched banner die and a larger red one to set behind it.  
Super zip-a-dee  




I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Heart 2 Heart - Christmas
CRAFT - funny Christmas
Ike's World - Christmas

Thanks for stopping by

Dawn 


10 comments:

Pamela Duncan said...

Don't we all love Maxine! Great card. Thanks for joining us on Polkadoodles Crafting! Pam, DT

Nelly said...

fun card! thanks for joining in the Polkadoodles challenge this week, Nelly dt x

Chris said...

A fun and fabulous festive make- great layout, bright and beautiful papers- always love Stella! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month.
Chris
x

Nance said...

Very festive Christmas card. Love the polka dots. Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks this week.

Brenda said...

Another great card. Love the fun image and those dots! Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week.

Cat Nowak said...

Another fun image and Christmas Card! Thank you for playing again with Heart 2 Heart!

Wendy Ann Batchen said...

Great card Dawn. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Wendy CT

Brandi said...

I love this, what a great card! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

How beautiful. Nice work.
Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
~ Annette CT -

Susan Renshaw said...

This made me smile!
Thank you for sharing with IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Susan
DT for IKE'S WORLD Challenges!
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!