Thursday, November 15, 2018

Christmas Stocking


Hello everyone
It's time for another challenge at
Scrap from Your Heart.

This month we have a theme of
Christmas !

For my card, I am using a digi stamp from Beccy's Place.  I used markers on the image and then inked faux stitching on the stocking using glitter gels.  I then blended Candied Apple distress ink from the edge towards the image.  I framed it with green cs.  The front panel is designer paper from Recollections.  I set the image on an angle and raised the entire image with dimensional tape. The sentiment was inked with Seedless Preserved distress ink and attached with dimensional tape as well.
I added green, purple and gold sequins and some clear crystal acrylic stones scattered about.
All was added to a cherry red side fold cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along with us.

Thank you for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: