Monday, November 19, 2018

Winter Westie


Hello everyone ....
It's time for another cookie challenge at
"If you Give a Crafter a Cookie"

Here is the cookie for this challenge




The sponsor for this challenge is and I am using The Winter Westie and I used both markers, colored pencils and distress ink on the image.  The scarf was done in marker.  The Westie was done in pencils of different grays to blend the fur and the background was sponged in Cracked Pistachio.  It was framed with black cs that I used a Martha Steward edge punch for the scalloped edge and then framed again teal cs.  The front panel is gold mylar from DCWV that I absolutely love.   The sentiment is from MFT and stamped in gold embossing powder on teal cs and trimmed to fit the front panel.  All of this was added onto a blue cs side fold base.
I hope you have fun playing along with the challenge this round and I wish you the best of luck.

Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: