Thursday, November 1, 2018

Sweet Baby


Welcome to another fun challenge at
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie.

The cookie for this challenge is 



The sponsor for the challenge is

For my card, I used all colored pencils in pastel colors.  I then covered the rainbow and wings heavily with wink of stella so that they just sparkle.  The sentiment banner was blended with Spun Sugar and Wilted Violet Distress Inks.
All was mounted onto a violet side fold cs base.

Thank you very much for stopping by and I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge.




I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
Polkadoodles: ATG
QKR Stampede:  ATG
Crafting from the Heart ATG
Jo's Scrap Shack: ATG

Happy Crafting
Dawn

2 comments:

Ann-Marie said...

Your card is so very sweet and pretty, love the pastel colour scheme. Thank you for sharing your beautiful make with us over at Polkadoodles Crafting and hope you will join us again.

Take care,
Ann-Marie (DT)

Heather said...

Awww . . . so sweet!! Love all the soft, pretty colors and I bet the sparkle is fabulous in real life! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.