Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Happy Anniversary



Hello Everyone.
It's time for another fun challenge at
 Stinkin' Inkers.
The theme this month is
FOR THE FUN OF IT
for a special occasion, just a note, etc.

For my card, I started with a digi stamp by Beccy's Place and I used all markers on the image.
I then cut it with a round die by Simon Says and then cut a larger one by Simon Says with a scallop in pale yellow cs.
I cut yellow polka dot cs from DCWV for the front panel and then put everything together.  I added paper flowers, a bow and some clear crystals to the corners.
All of this was added to a pale yellow top fold cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along with the challenge this month.
Thank you for stopping by.
Happy Crafting

Dawn

1 comment:

Beebeebabs said...

Such a lovely card thanks for sharing!