Thursday, November 15, 2018

Snow Simple


Hello Everyone
It's time for another fun challenge at
Creative Knockouts

The sponsor for this go round is

and the theme for this challenge is
Thankful Thought

For my card, I used Smiley Snowman.  I used markers and colored pencils on the image.  The background was a Tim Holtz stencil with Fossilized Amber and Mustard Seed distress inks. 
The sentiment is the first line from 'Simple Gifts' by Joseph Brackett.  
The image was trimmed down and mounted on a piece of designer paper from DCWV.  I wrapped yellow and white twine around the bottom and mounted it on yellow cs side fold base. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I really hope you have fun playing along and I wish you the best of luck in the challenge. 



Happy Crafting 
Dawn

1 comment:

Kelly Schelske said...

What a wonderful card Dawn!

Hugs,
Kelly