Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Holiday Bling




Hello everyone from 
Try Stamping (or Not) on Tuesday.  

The challenge this week is a sketch challenge (see below for sketch) and the theme is
Holiday Bling and Glitz.

For my card, I started with a Santa image that I had and I cut it with MFT scalloped circle die.  I cut a larger scalloped circle out of white cs to frame our Santa.  I then grabbed a bit of green and white glitter card stock from my Christmas pad.  I then cut some red vellum on a diagonal to match the sketch.  I added the sentiment with dimensional squares and more glitter snow flakes and sequins about to bling it up more.  All of this added to a side fold green cs base.

Ho Ho Ho.


Here is the sketch for this challenge:









I hope you have fun playing along with us.


Happy Crafting
Dawn

No comments: