Saturday, June 1, 2019

Be Awesome


Hello Hello
It's time for another challenge at 

CRAFTS GALORE ENCORE

As always it is 
ANYTHING GOES

Our sponsor for this challenge is 


For my card, I am using the image "SUPER GIRL" and I used all colored pencils on the image.  I then fussy cut the image.
On a black cs front, I added a panel of blue stripe paper from Simple Stories. I added a blue cs piece on top of that.   I the ran a collection of washi tape in shades of blue from Recollections.  Added our awesome little lady on top of the washi tape.  The sentiment was trimmed down and angle cut and added with dimension tape.  I added pale blue NeuvoDrops and pastel sequins randomly about.  All was added onto a pale blue cs side fold base.



Wishing you all luck in the challenge and happy crafting.

Thanks for stopping by

Dawn

2 comments:

Andree said...

A fabulous card Dawn. Lovely background and and super image xx

Carole J said...

Great card, Dawn! Love your Super Girl and her fabulous background! x