Thursday, June 13, 2019

Father's Day


Welcome to another challenge at 
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie
our cookie for the round is 


For my card, I started with hitting up my scrap box and pulled a variety of pieces.  I then hand cut a tie and used it as a template.  I then die cut a piece from Core'dinations for the top piece and a scrap of cream that I still had on my work tables with the same wavy stitched die.  I stamped the Sentiment with brushed corduroy.  I set it all onto a piece of kraft cs front and added brass studs to the corners.  I ran gold gel pen onto the top edge. 
All was set onto a piece of cream top fold cs base. 
I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge this round.
Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Dawn

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great layout for your fancy ties!