Thursday, June 6, 2019

For the guys



It's time for another challenge at
THROUGH THE PURPLE HAZE
This months challenge theme is
"THE GUYS HAVE IT" 

For my card, I started with my scrap box and pulled a bunch of pieces that I cut into squares.  I then found a larger piece and die cut the curved stitched piece.  I arranged it all on a piece of grey cs front panel.  The sentiment was originally going to be a shaker but I didn't have supplies for shaker .. so onward on ... I cut the sentiment was stamped on cream cs and then die cut with the MFTs Shaker window and frame and called it at that.
The second sentiment was also stamped on cream cs and trimmed down and framed with a MFTs stitched flag die. 
All was then set on a kraft side fold base with added neuvo drops in both gold and clear.

I hope you have fun playing along.

Thanks for stopping by.

Have a great crafting day

Dawn .

No comments: