Saturday, June 15, 2019

It's Raining Men



We have another challenge at 

Our themes this month are
Boys/Men or Rain/Sun

Our Two sponsors for this challenge are
and






For my card, I am using and image by 'All Dressed Up' -- Daddy's Little Helper.    I used all colored pencils on the image.  I trimmed it down and framed it with a piece of kraft cs.  The front baby blue panel is a piece of cs from DCWV that has a pretty texture to it.  The printed paper is from Recollections.   The ladybug stickers are from Recollections as well.  I added a few drops of Robin Egg blue Neuvo drops around the ladybugs.    All mounted onto a kraft side fold cs base. 

I hope you have fun playing with us on this challenge and I wish you all the best of luck.

Thanks for stopping by
Happy Crafting

Dawn

1 comment:

Becca Sadler said...

Dawn: your card is super charming! I love the tree print paper and all those ladybugs to add to the garden/yard theme image!