Thursday, June 13, 2019

Cute Wishes


Hello ... it's another challenge at 
 Creative Knockouts 
 The Theme for this Round is 
WASHI 
 use washi tape somewhere. 

 Our sponsor for this round is

 

For my card,  I am using the image, ' Flowers from Cocoaand I used both markers and pencils on the image.  I used a MFT's stacked stitched oval die to cut the image and the frame.  I have a side panel of pink with white hearts from my scrap box that I think is Simple Stories (It's been a while).  The front panel is white cs that I sponge blended both Spun Sugar and Abandoned Coral from the edge to the center.  The washi tape are both from recollections.  The black and white flowers and the glitter coral.  This was all set on a black top fold cs base.  I added a variety of flowers (different types and sizes) and dew drops (clear neuvo).

I hope you have fun playing in this challenge. Break out you Washi supply and I wish you all the best of luck as well.
Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting

Dawn


.

No comments: