Monday, February 26, 2018

Anniversary White





     Hello - I have a new card today ... white on white inspired by Cupcake Inspirations.
I first cut the champagne glasses out of a cut front piece of card stock with My Favorite Things champagne die. I then used a Sizzex embossing folder of swirls on the same piece.
I cut two more additional champagne glasses and stacked and glued them to each other and then enlayed them into the front piece.  I used white vellum for the half top layer.
I added  clear Nuvo dots in the center of all the swirls.
The sentiment was cut and then edged with just a wisp of vintage photo so it would not get lost in all the white.








I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great crafting day




Cupcake Challenge









 

Less is More: Dry Emboss





My Time To Craft: Monochrome
Craft Rocket: Love
QKR Stampede: ATG 

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a great crafting day !!


Dawn

3 comments:

Trina P. said...

I love white on white cards. Your card is elegant and perfect for an anniversary. The fully embossed swirl background may be a bit too busy for our challenge as we love our uncluttered white space. It's a gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Less is More. x

Sherri said...

Gorgeous anniversary card! Love the embossing behind the goblets! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

Julie Odil said...

This is very pretty, Dawn. I love the white on white! Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede Challenge Blog. Julie, DT member