Thursday, February 22, 2018

Bird Houses

Hello!!
This is my design team card for




For my card, I started with the image from 
I colored it with both pencils and markers.
The picket fence is from Lawn Fawn.
I blended some different green distress and
oxide inks onto green paper just to give it a
little look of some texture.  I then cut it to fall 
in front and behind the curved picket fence. 
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark 
and white embossing powder using using
a set from Inkadinkado. 
I wrapped a pink bow around the bottom 
before securing it to the front of patterened 
paper from recollections.
All mounted on a kraft side fold base.
I added a couple of paper flowers and 
Nuvo drops here and there. 



The cookie theme this round is





and our sponsor this week is
Pattie's Creations














I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
CRAFTY CALENDAR: 2 or more layers
CRAFTY HAZLENUT: Pat paper is a must
STAMPING SENSATIONS: with flowers
CRAFTY SENTIMENTS: Spring
CRAFTAHALICS: ATG
SOUTHERN GIRLS: Nature
TIC TAC TOE: Wildflowers/Green/embossing  powder.


Thanks for stopping by for a visit ... I love having you.  I do hope you try our challenge and I wish you luck as well.
Have a great crafting day !!


Dawn 

7 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Love the bright colors on this. The texture on the grass and the picket fence are great finishing touches.

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Spring challenge.

brenda said...

How very pretty, many thanks for joining in with our 'Flowers' theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Sandma's Handmade Cards said...

Pretty Bird Houses. Thank you for sharing this with us at Stamping Sensations and good luck. Sandra x

Tracy said...

Thanks for joining Stamping Sensations with this great entry, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Claire Broadwater said...

I love these bright birdhouses and the scene you created. So happy you joined us at The Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week! XX

Heidi MyLittleStampingBlog said...

So much fun! Love this card. Thanks for your entry to CraftyHazelnut’s February Patterned Paper challenge!
~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

julie_woolston said...

Beautiful card and detail.
Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
Hugs Julie xxx