Friday, February 2, 2018

Loving Seahorses



This is my design team contribution for
The Theme is 'Love is in the Air'

The digi stamp is Seahorse Love from Pattie's Creations.
I colored it with water brush with a variety of distress inks: Tea Dye, Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, Broken China and then fussy cut it out.
Next, I started with blending and smooshing Peacock Feathers, Salty Ocean and Broken China Distress Inks and Broken China Oxide Ink onto white cs.
With white cs I cut the heart using a Spellbinders die and then ran it through with a Swiss Dot embossing folder.
I mounted it all onto turquoise side fold base.
For the water bubbles, I used glossy accents in large drops.
The sentiment banner is edged in peacock feathers and then lifted with dimensional tape.
Turquoise - my favorite shade of blue as well as Cornflower Blue.


Can't wait to see what you come up with.  You can find the challenge here Pattie's Creations Design Challenge


I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may please:
My Favorite Things:  Sketch
Inkspirational: Attached at the lip
Outlaw Monday: ATG
Craft Rocket: Love
Creative with Stamps: Hearts
Die Cut Diva: Love in the Air
Happy Stampers: Watercolor with a heart.
Happy Stampers: CAS with a heart
CAS on Friday: Color me pretty
Dies R Us - For the One I Love

Thanks for stopping by
Wishing you all a great day !!



Dawn



16 comments:

Pattie G said...

Dawn,

Welcome to Pattie's Creations Design Team!! I just love this creation and I also love how you colored my image "Seahorse Love"

Hugs
Pattie

Susan said...

Terrific card! Thanks for sharing at CAS on Friday!

Alison said...

What a fun card!

Arlene said...

Great fun card. So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

sandie said...

This is really fun-love the water bubbles and your water colouring is superb. Great to see you at Ink

Shauna said...

Awww... what a sweet card! I love your little sea horses and the design is really fun. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
- Shauna

Billie A said...

Sweet card. I love the seahorses and the heart. So cute. I am glad you shared over at Creative with Stamps.
Billie A
Creative With Stamps
Inspiration Destination
Catch The Bug
Aud Sentiments
The Merry Christmas Challenge
Sunny Day Crafting
Pause Dream Enjoy
Craftaholic R US
Always Happy Birthday

Lilian said...

Super sweet! Love the seahorses kissing!
Thank you for joining us at Creative With Stamps!
Lilian
The Leaf Studio

Heidi Weaver said...

Hi Dawn, what a gorgeous card! Love the blended colours in both the seahorses and in that heart behind them. Such sweet images, too, obviously in love. Great choice of sentiment. Thanks so much for joining our HLS February Watercolour Challenge.

Jane said...

Oh how sweet! Sea horses are just the most dainty and cutest creatures and I love this image. Thanks for joining in with the current HLS CAS Challenge.

Darlene said...

Such a sweet creation! Thanks so much for playing in our ‘For the One I Love’ challenge at Dies R Us. Good Luck and please come back again soon!

Darlene (DRU Blog Leader)
DIES R US CHALLENGE BLOG
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop by for a visit.

Alex said...

Such a sweet creation! Seahorses... now and forever. A great image for valentine!

Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Craft Rocket and good luck! Hope you will join us next year again.

Hugs
Alex

*DT* Craft Rocket Challenges {#45 - Love}
*DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives {#14 – Party}
*DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge {#14 – Dots and Stripes}
Alex' Kreative Seite

Sherri said...

Adorable card! Love the sea horses! Thanks for joining our "For The One I Love" challenge at Dies R Us!

Sue - said...

Wow that is a terrific card, perfect for Valentines and anniversaries! Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Watercolor Challenge

laurie said...

What a fun card! I love seahorses.Thanks for joining us at Dies R Us!

Kylie said...

The seahorses are adorable!! Thanks so much for playing along at Happy Little Stampers xx