Friday, July 5, 2019

Cheers


Hello, there's a fresh challenge at 
Pattie's Creations

The theme this month is 
Food or Drink

I am using the image "Topical Drink with Umbrella's.    I used colored pencils, markers and ink on this image.  All printed on cream card stock.   I trimmed the image down and framed it with black cs.   The front panel cs with red foil is from DCWV.  I wish you could see that foil shine, this photo doesn't show it.
All mounted on a side fold black cs base to mimic the frame of the graphic.

I hope you have fun playing along with this challenge.  This card is already in the hands of the recipient wishing them a happy birthday.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting
Dawn 

5 comments:

Pattie G said...

Dawn,

This card is so colorful! I love how you colored my image. It makes me want to party by the beach...
Hugs
Pattie ♥

Joy Wilson said...

Such a cheery card! I love those umbrellas! Have a great week!
Hugs, Joy
Joyfully Stamps

Deanne Saunders said...

Cheers to you too!!! Awesome card!!!!

Jackiekg said...

Colourful summer scene - lovely card!

Sherri Thacker said...

This drink looks good enough to drink!! I love it!!