Monday, July 1, 2019

Caterpillar Greetings

We have another challenge at 

Our themes this month are
Science Fiction/Out of this World  OR  Patchwork 

Our Two sponsors for this challenge are
and


For my card, I'm using an image from My Besties,  Wonderland Caterpillar.    I blended all colored pencils on the image.   The background paper is from Recollections and was cut with a Spellbinders postage stamp die.  The image and lavender cs backdrop was cut with a MFT stacked rectangle die set.  The sentiment was stamped with a MFT stamp and Dusty Concord distress ink and clear embossing powder trimmed down tight with ends on an angle.  The butterfly and flowers are dimensional stickers from Recollections.  All mounted on a side fold purple cs base.

I hope you have fun playing along with us on this challenge.  I wish you the best of luck as well.

Thanks for stopping by.

Happy Crafting.

Dawn

1 comment: