Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Robot






Hello Everyone
Whew, I'm trying to get back to things and the craft fairies are not making it easy.
We have a cooking challenge that I am so last for but it's still cooking!!
Here is the inspiration cookie from

For my card, I colored my robot with markers and then fussy cut it out along with the thought bubble.  I cut the two ovals with a stitched die from MFTs.  The daisy paper is from DCWV.  The metallic chevron cs is from Mambi. All on a salmon cs top fold base.
It's been a challenge to get back on the crafting train  - but I'm back on board.
I hope you have fun playing along with us at If You Give a Crafter a Cookie.

I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may
Crafty Sentiments - ATG
Die Cuttin' Divas - ATG
Simon Says - Bright and Cheerful

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Dawn

2 comments:

Rae Ann said...

Great interpretation of the inspiration photo!

Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs for our Anything Goes challenge.

mum of two said...

Adorable!! Thanks so much for playing with us at Die Cuttin Divas. Hope to see you again soon :)

michelle (Die Cuttin Divas DT)
Purple Monkey Moments