Monday, July 1, 2019

YAY


Hello everyone, it's time to challenge at
Crafts Galore Encore

As always, it's anything goes and our sponsor for this round is
POLKADOODLES.

For my card, I'm using the image "Ula Be Strong" 
I used markers and glitter gel pens on the image.  Trimmed down and framed with a pale lavender card stock.  The YAY was cut from pink cs with a die from MFTs and I ran faux stitching down the center of the letters with a pink glitter gel pen.   The sentiment is also from MFTs and stamped with Dusty Concord distress in,

All added onto a purple cs front panel   I scattered sequins and neuvo drops and then mounted onto a side fold black cs base.



I hope you have fun playing along with us and I want to wish you the best of luck in the challenge.




Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting

Dawn

1 comment:

Monika said...

Bold colors! Like it! Great card Dawn :)