Thursday, April 4, 2019

BeeDay


It's another challenge at 
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie

The cookie for this challenge is




For my card in this challenge, I started with a stamp/die set by MFT (meant to bee). I painted them with pastel distress ink in Tattered Rose, Dried Marigold, and Broken China and then die cut them.  From a scrap piece of white, I blended the same distress inks.  I framed it with a piece of green cs.  I arranged the bees and hive into the scene and cut a piece of grass from an MFT and set them across the bottom.   I cut a piece of designer paper from a Recollections pad and set that on a blue side fold cs base -- set the scene on top of that. The sentiment was stamped with mermaid embossing powder on the same green cs as the frame.  A couple of added flowers in the corner ... so cute.

I hope you have fun playing along with the challenge.

Thanks for stopping by

Happy Crafting
Dawn.

No comments: