Thursday, April 18, 2019

Spring is Here


It's a cookie challenge at
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie
the cookie for this challenge is



For my card, I started with a pink cs front panel that I ran with a basket weave embossing folder.  From white card stock, I cut a couple of egg shapes.  The third egg was cut from pale blue card stock.  The first egg, I used a Kaiser Craft Fancy floral stencil and Heidi Swapp mint glitter texture paste - I then blended distress ink over the glaze.  The next egg I used a Dina Wakley bubble stencil with white Heidi Swapp texture pastel distress ink.  The blue egg I ran through with a Darice flourish embossing folder and then blended blue distress ink over bring out the embossing.  I then cut a small flower out of the egg to go with the theme of the cookies and backed it with a piece of blue glitter paper.  I cut a couple more flowers and smaller flowers and scattered them about with some Neuvo drops.  The sentiment was colored with markers and then I used a water brush and distress inks to give it a tie-dye look.  I tied a pale blue ribbon across the bottom.
All on a lavender cs side fold base.  Happy Spring.

I hope you have fun playing with these cookies.

Happy Crafting.

Dawn

No comments: