Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Bunnies



It's A sketch challenge at 
Try Stampin' (or not) on Tuesday.
With an Easter Twist.

see below for sketch.

This sketch has a bunch of layers.  I started with the front panel in brown cs.  I stamped a large background stamp by Hero Arts - market spice that I stamped with versa mark and used clear embossing powder.  The papers are all from one coordinating pad by Recollections.  The bunnies were cut with an old die from Simon Says 'my kind of peep',   I put them on a white piece of cs that I edged in vintage photo distress and used liquid snow for their bunny tails.  The sentiment was colored with an alcohol marker and then dabbled with brushed corduroy, vintage photo, gathered twigs and ground espresso distressed inks then I cut it with a stitched flag die.  
I added neuvo drops in cream around all the pieces.  All added on a different shade of brown cs, top fold base.




Here is the sketch so you can play along. 
Happy bunny tails. 





Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: