Thursday, April 18, 2019

Feel Better


Challenge at Creative Knockouts
the theme for this round is to use
BUTTONS
Our Sponsor for this challenge is 



Hello, for my card in this challenge, I am using Teddy Bear with Flower. I used colored pencils on the bear and markers on the flower.  The sentiment and green frame was cut with a stitched stacked flag die.  The printed cs is from Simple Stories and I actually found a box hidden deep in the closet filled with different edging scissors.  I couldn't help but use one ... they are from Fiskars - I think I'll leave them out for fun.  I totally forgot they were in there.  Out of sight, out of mind.   I added the larger button in the flower center and 2 more in the bottom corner to go with the theme.
All set on a white side fold cs base.

I love how this came out ... I hope you have fun playing along.
Thanks for stopping by


Happy Crafting

Dawn.

No comments: