Monday, April 15, 2019

Purple


Here we have another challenge at
Scrap from Your Heart.
The theme for the challenge this month is to use a die.

For my card, it is a requested repeat, just changed the coloring up to her request using purples.
The birthday die is from MFTs, one of my favorites and I cut it out of black cs.
The background was blended distress ink in Tumbles Glass, Shaded Lilac, Wilted Violet and Broken China.  The dog is a stamp and dies set from Sizzix that I used markers on.
That is glitter washi tape and baby blue twine across the top.  All mounted on a lavender cs side fold base.


Since I had everything out, I used the left over pieces to create a second card ... same dies and stamps just different colors and feel.  Waste not I say...



I just used a different washi tape across the top and added gold gel pen faux stitching on the pieces of die cuts.
The dotted background paper is from Simple Stories.
I used an orange front panel and then everything on a Yellow cs side fold base.


I hope you have fun playing along.
Can't wait to see your creations.







Happy Crafting

Dawn

No comments: