Tuesday, April 2, 2019

CoffeeTalk



Hello everyone, 
It's a new challenge at the 

The theme for this round is 
Time 
 OR    
Traffic Lights - Use Red Amber and Green 
(OR COMBINE BOTH)
(Could be a clock, Birthday Time, Christmas Time etc)
The Sponsor for this challenge is 



For my card, I'm working with the image "Coffee is my Daytime Wine" . I added the cup of coffee on the side and used a color pencil to blend/fade the color out.  I cut it out with a stacked scalloped die from Sizzix both the image and frame.  The black cs was stamped with a word graphic background stamp and white embossing powder.  The black/white paper is from Recollections (and the last piece I had of that) I added that to a front panel of cs the same as the frame and then again onto a black cs base that is a top fold. 










Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have fun playing along with the challenge. 

Happy Crafting 

Dawn 






1 comment:

Liquid Inspiration said...

This was lovely, thanks for sharing this