Wednesday, March 16, 2016

DoodleBow




This started out as a stamp piece that transformed.  Originally I was using a stamp set and then got caught on the phone for a while and started googling then I started to scribble on my paper.  Suddenly "light bulb"   I ran out at lunch and grabbed a small water color pad.  When I got back, I doodled the same I had before on this on this piece with pencil. I then took a fine tip  sharpie and went over the pencil.

 I brought it home - cleaned up the pencil and whipped out the water colors.
 I trimmed it down, mounted it in black to frame it with dimensional tap and adhered to white card stock.  The blue pearls I've had forever - they are so old I had a hard time getting them off the package.  They're Queen&Co.  Fast and fun.  

I'm going to attempt to do this on my phone again.  I haven't had the best of luck - keeping my fingers crossed. I'll have to fix my typos later.  Lol.  I have no idea what this post is going to look like - there is no preview - so let's just jump into the deep end shall we.  

I would like to add this to the following challenges if I can figure it out on this thing:
CASology: Doodle   (FIXED) 
Curtain Call : Rainbow (I'll have to figure out how to grab that inspiration piece) used a screen shot but it's huge.  It'll have to do for now 👍🏼😳😜



5 comments:

Helen F. said...

Love your doodle bow and rainbow background, Dawn!

Jacquie Southas said...

This is such a cool doodle, Dawn! Thanks for joining us at the CASology challenge this week!

Anonymous said...

Masterstroke, Dawn! Cleverly done! Isn't it great when you have those lightbulb moments? Thanks so much for sharing this rainbow coloured doodled image with us at CASology this week!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so cool! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Betty Wright said...

This is fantastic! Your doodling is very inspiring! Lovely design! Thanks for playing with us at the Curtain Call!