Monday, March 7, 2016

Lacey Wishes ....



         March is just packed with birthdays.  All those June Weddings I guess??
This is a pretty spring card using white card stock I blended distressed ink in Mustard Seed and Picked Raspberry.  I then cut another piece of white and used the Martha Stewart all over punch (all of Martha's stuff is on clearance!) using dimensional tape I affixed that over the blended piece.  The sentiment is on pink card stock using a stamp by Inkadinkado and white embossing powder.  I tied the three ribbons in the coordinating three colors and added a little yellow paper flower from recollections.



I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:
Die Cut Divas: Think Spring
Polkadoodles: Tic Tac Toe / Lace, Sentiment, Flower
Crafty Musketeers: #35, Using Three Ribbons
Just Us Girls: #333 Flowers

9 comments:

Karon said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us for our Tic Tac Toe Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Sharyn Polesel said...

Beautiful background...love the colors and I, also, love the lacy punched piece. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Us Girls!

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your blended background is beautiful and I love how you layered that punched, lacy panel over it. The ribbons and flower finish this off perfectly. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

Shawna said...

Oh Dawn this is just eye candy at its best... Your card caught my eye at JUGS and had to drop by to get a closer look. I was not disappointed!! Great card!!
Cyber Hugs,
Shawna

Arlene said...

Lovely. I love the lace panel.

So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

Monica Maier said...

So pretty, I love the colors peaking through! Thanks for joining us Die Cut Diva's.

Claire said...

Wow what a gorgeous project! Thanks so much for joining our 'Tic Tac Toe' challenge over at http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
Claire xx

Hazel said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Crafting Musketeers challenge 35, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers x

Marie Richardson said...

Thank you for taking part is this months challenge over at Crafting Musketeer's.
Good luck in the challenge and hope to see you again in the next challenge
Love and Hugs
Marie DT for Crafting Musketeer's