Monday, March 14, 2016

Gold




This was a bit of a challenge both the card and posting this.  I'm not liking the App version of this at all.  Far too much work honestly but I didn't have my laptop with me.   It won't even let me edit it after the fact  - so it is what it is.
I started with that piece of left over pink and gold polka dot I had.  I needed that swish so I went for gold embossing powder.  I put a drop of embossing liquid (re-inker) and filled my watercolor brush and went with a bit of a stroke.  Covered that with gold powder and heat set. I cut the hugs using Simon Says big hugs die and then finished it off with a gold bow. 

I would like to add the to the following challenges: 

 CAS this Sketch: Sketch #163


Fab and Funky: Use scraps
Addicted to Stamps and More: Clean and Simple

Thank you very much 

5 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hi Dawn, I think you've got our theme confused this week hun. Your card is lovely, but we are having a 'Paper Piecing' challenge this week at Fab 'n' Funky. We'd love to see you come back with a card that fits the theme, or come and join our next challenge which opens on Wednesday. Hope you'll join us again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Judith said...

Love your cute card!- such a shame it doen't fit our theme so will not be eligible for the prize draw - but thank you for sharing with us at Fab'n'Funky challenges this week hugs Judith x

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Mandy LaCroix said...

Love your die cut sentiment! :) Great card! :)
Thanks for sharing it over at the Addicted To Stamps & More Challenge! :)

Rahmat said...

Lovely layout for the card, and the die cut is such fun, thanks for joining us at ATSM.