Monday, March 28, 2016

Friends

   


  Starting with white card stock ...  trimmed the corners with a chomper (cloud).  I then cut the diamonds with my cricut out of the mint green stock and the gold polka dot patterned paper and set those up together.  I cut 2 circles, one in white and one in mint green.  With the white I edged that with Gold embossing powder and with the green I stamped the sentiment "friends are the best medicine" in gold embossing powder.  I mounted that with dimensional tape and fixed the whole kit and caboodle onto mint green card stock.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:




Sketch Saturday










Less is More = Polka Dots

7 comments:

Esther said...

Those colours looks great together - love the gold accents! Great LIM entry :)

Susan said...

Creative design! Nice color combination. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Sid said...

Great LIM card !! I have also started following your blog !

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday, good luck!!! Amy DT

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Striking and fabulous take on our polka dot challenge.
Thanks so much for playing along at Less is More this week. Sarah x

Neets B said...

Great card for our challenge, love those colours.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Chrissie said...

This is a sweer card... great use of polka dots!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"