Monday, March 14, 2016

Just 4 U




Working with the Colour Q and Freshly Made Sketches challenge,  I have worked up this card Just for you.
Starting with a card base in white and the first layer in white, I blended Distressed Inks in Mermaid Lagoon, Crushed Pistachio and Abandoned Coral using water, drying, water again.  I cut it to fit the base and with the left over I cut a circle.
With Green textured card stock from DCWV and did a cut with my Cricut using Accent Essentials to cut that accent piece which I trimmed down to fit by cutting off half of the ... the ... tentacles?  I fixed the cut circle on that and dotted stitching with a black marker.
I used coral card stock to stamp the sentiment and then ran that through the Cuttlebug with a Swiss Dot folder.
I found matching blue organza ribbon in my ribbon stash that matched perfect. I added to metal brads in blue and green to the ribbon just to make sure that there would be no problem with it bouncing around.   Using dimensional tape I stacked it all together.
I would like to add this card to the following challenges if I may:


 



    Color Q = Colors Coral, Blue, Mint Green, and a Citrus Green.









 





Freshly Made Sketches = Sketch #227
         

Happy Little Stampers = Mixed Media Water Challenge.
Dragonfly Dreams = Use a die cut.

Thank you and Have a great day.


D

4 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love all of your ink work.....beautifully done! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Crafty Pearly said...

Fabulous work :) Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams it is very much appreciated. Hugs, Traci xx

Narelle Farrugia said...

Gorgeous! What a fabulous use of colours! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Tanja said...

love the color combo - thanks for joining us at the Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Challenge