Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Birthday guys.


Using Tuesday Morning Sketches as inspiration, this card has multiple layers.   Starting with Kraft, I ink edged that with walnut stain.  I then cut beige card stock and a patterned piece as per sketch-fixed the two together and edged that with vintage photo. I the glued the paper piece onto the Kraft added a dotted hemp ribbon.  Using beige card stock again, I cut the oval with my circuit machine ( school house cartridge)  and stamped the sentiment in Gold embossing powder.   All was the mounted onto a Kraft card base with the corners rounded with my corner chopper.

I'd like to add this card to the following challenges:







Coffee, Chocolate and Cards = #105 use ribbon.


Thank you everyone and have an amazing day!!
Thank you for peeking.




THANK YOU FOR THE RECOGNITION!! 






.


.

3 comments:

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

You made great use of the sketch, and hat patterned paper is so pretty! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card! Simple but elegant! Love it!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

anncreatief said...

Wonderful card!
Thanks for joining us cc&cc Challenge!!
Hope to see you back again.
HUGS