Friday, March 11, 2016

Krafted ....



                           I have inspiration from  a few challenges for this one starting with Waffle Flower and the basket of flowers.   Starting with watercolor paper, I stamped the flowers using StayzOn black and then used my watercolor pencils to color them in.  I blended the background with water colors AND distressed inks and let the dry well.
Using Kraft card stock I cut the circle in the middle and then ran it through my Cricut with a small flower folder.
Using my everlasting sheet of velum that I continue to strip into pieces I stamped the sentiment and covered it in clear embossing powder.  I added a paper flower in yellow on top and highlighted the flower center with watercolors.


I would like to add this card to the following challenges:



Waffle Flower = thank you for the inspiration picture










Less is More - Color Challenge: Citrus


My Favorite Things - Color Challenge



Creative Fingers Anything GOes







Color Throwdown. Color Challenge








Thank you very much !

11 comments:

Esther said...

Another lovely card Dawn! I really like how you've used watercolour pencils to colour the image. The overall effect of this card is very pretty!

Susan said...

Great way to combine so many challenges! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

Unknown said...

Love your watercoloured image framed by the embossed Kraft card, so effective. Karen x

Neets B said...

I love the embossed kraft with the citrus colouring.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More

Shelly said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the Waffle Flower Challenge!

Broni said...

Very pretty and happy Spring card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown again!

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry, it looks like I missed visiting you last week!
This is super, love that sweet image!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Granmargaret said...

Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.
Granmargaret
DT for Creative Fingers Link Up!
Granmargaret’s cards ‘n’ stuff – My personal Blog!

Annette Allen said...

very pretty card.. thanks for joining us at Waffle Flower Crafts

Marcie Sharp said...

Lovely watercoloring! Thanks for playing with us at the Waffle Flower Crafts challenge.

York Tee said...

Lovely card! Thank you for playing with us at Waffle Flower Crafts Challenge!